OSD Plant offers a range of Engineering, Design, Drafting and Project Management services. We are specialists in the Oil Refining, Petrochemical and Gas Industries and have considerable experience in Green-Field Projects and In-Plant upgrades.
We help our clients by providing engineering solutions. Our engineering services include:
• Project management
• Mechanical engineering design; and
• Structural engineering design.
We help our clients by providing engineering design solutions for their construction projects.
We are specialists in designing pressure vessels, associated piping and structures using our in-house and licensed software.
Our design expertise includes:
• Piping stress analyses using “CAESAR II ®” and “AUTOPIPE ®” software
• Piping hot tap analysis using “PRCI ®” software
• Pressure vessel design using in-house software, “CODECALC ®” and “NOZZLEPRO ®” software
• Finite Element Analyses (FEA) using “SOLIDWORKS ®” software; and
• Structural design using “MICROSTRAN ®” software.
We help our clients by drafting pressure vessels, associated piping and structures using our licensed software.
Our drafting services include:
• 3-D Plant design plus Process and Instrumentation Diagrams
• 3-D and 2-D steelwork
• Earthworks and reinforced concrete; and
• Pressure Vessels and Boilers 2-D detailed drafting.
Our drafting expertise includes:
• 3-D plant design – Equipment, piping, structures using “AUTOPLANT ®” software.
• Drafting of intelligent P&ID’s using “AUTOPLANT P&ID ®” software;
• 3-D steelwork drafting – Model and shop detailed drawings using “PROSTEEL ®” software.
• 2-D steelwork drafting using “AUTOCAD ®” software;
• 2-D drafting of plant layouts, earthworks, roads, reinforced concrete using “AUTOCAD ®” software; and
• 2-D drafting of general arrangements, details and bills of material for pressure vessels,
• Boilers and piping specialty components using “AUTOCAD ®” software
We support our clients by providing Project Management expertise including scheduling using “MS PROJECT ®”, cost control and contract administration