OSD specialises in the multidisciplinary engineering design and project management of Bulk Liquid Storage Facilities for fuel, oil and chemical industries. We have considerable experience in both green-field projects and in-service modifications, repairs and upgrades.
OSD has provided project management and design services for tank facilities throughout Australia, NZ, PNG and the Pacific Islands to enable the import, export or distribution of bulk liquids. From concept development, through design, construction and commissioning, OSD has delivered quality outcomes for facility owners, be it a minor plant modification or a full EPCM project delivery model.
Our design expertise includes:
- Piping stress analyses using “CAESAR II ®” and “AUTOPIPE ®” software
- Pressure vessel and Storage Tank design and assessment using in-house software, “CODECALC ®” and “NOZZLEPRO ®” software
- Finite Element Analyses (FEA) using “SOLIDWORKS ®” software
- Structural design using “MICROSTRAN ®” software
Our drafting services include:
- 3-D Plant design plus Process and Instrumentation Diagrams
- 3-D and 2-D steelwork
- Earthworks and reinforced concrete
- Pressure Vessels and Boilers 2-D detailed drafting