OSD provides a range of field services for major infrastructure owners across Australia, New Zealand and PNG including easement management, maintenance, pipeline pigging and integrity program management.
OSD’s experienced pipeline engineers and field technicians can provide a complete standalone service or work alongside a client’s own employees to provide a supplementary resource for short or long-term assignments.
OSD’s Operations & Maintenance services include:
- Pipeline and station O&M
- Plant & facilities O&M
- Cathodic protection
- Incident reporting
- Integrity program management
- Defect assessment and repair
- Emergency response
- Permit to work
- Landowner liaison
- ROW patrols & easement maintenance
- Training (PIPEd)
OSD’s asset management philosophy is to establish the strategies, plans and goals to ensure that the asset delivers a safe and reliable performance in accordance with all relevant legislation, licenses, codes, standards and customer requirements for its intended useful life.
OSD’s Asset Management services include:
- Strategic asset management (whole of life)
- Safety & risk management
- Contract and financial management
- Control room and pipeline control
- Maintenance planning & scheduling
- Integrity management
- Regulatory compliance & reporting