- Technical & Commercial Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- Operations & Maintenance
- Delivery of Capital Works
OSD provided technical and commercial due diligence services during the bid phase as well as business transition and separation services from the previous owner, Vector, to First Gas Limited. The transition occurred several months ahead of the original plan on 20 April 2016.
First State Investments, the owners of First Gas, and OSD then entered into an Alliance for OSD to provide operation and maintenance services to First Gas’s 2,500 km gas transmission and 4,800 km gas distribution pipelines across the North Island of New Zealand.
OSD’s achievements during the 2 years are many and include:
- Providing transition services with Vector (the previous owner) transitioning out several months early
- Increasing the focus on safety, including focus on process safety and on lead indicators
- Providing scalable skills and resources, Augmenting engineering and project management capability
- Planning and implementing an organisational restructure that reduced the operations cost base and improved efficiencies
- Delivery of a FY17 capital program supporting the regulatory reset
- OSD continually met or exceeded the joint venture key performance indicators